THE TalkSHOPA fully customisable platform that facilitates a deeper understanding of human behaviours and motivations over a prolonged period of time.
A fully customisable platform
THE TalkSHOP is a simple-to-use online research platform – for individuals or communities – providing pharmaceutical companies with deeper insights into patients, payors and physicians’ true feelings about illnesses and treatment plans.
Using tools such as digital chat rooms, mapping exercises and real-time observation, the fully customisable platform facilitates a deeper understanding of human behaviours and motivations over a prolonged period of time.
THE TalkSHOP suits any type of research project and includes the following tools:
- Ethnographic audio and video diaries
- Private and public chat rooms – very similar to social media forums – which facilitate group discussions about illnesses, drugs, treatment challenges and resources
- Projective and creative exercises including: mapping patients’ feelings and emotions; picture collages and word association exercises; improvement pathway exercises; journey mapping
- Digital observation rooms for ‘real-time’ findings
- Product TPP reviews
- Integration of all PLANNING SHOP proprietary brand building techniques
- Engagement and moderation techniques by trained expert researchers.