07 Dec 2019, 09.00am
We’ll be at the ASH Annual Meeting, from 7-10 December 2019
Published on 25 Nov 2019
Once a year, Ash – the American Society of Hematology – hosts its Annual Meeting, and 25,000 people attend. The Annual Meeting is a four day event pitched as “the world’s most comprehensive hematology event of the year [providing an] invaluable educational experience and the opportunity to review thousands of scientific abstracts highlighting updates in the hottest topics in hematology.”
This year’s event will be held in Orlando, Florida and Jeremy Smith and Colleen Lawlor from The Planning Shop will be there to learn about the latest updates in malignant and non-malignant hematology.
This year they are looking forward to the following:
- Special-Interest Session on Systems-Based Hematology: How to Implement Evidence-Based Programs for Virtual Hematology Consults and Anticoagulation Stewardship
- Special Education Sessions on ASH Clinical Practice Guidelines on Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Older Adults
- Special Education Sessions on ASH Clinical Practice Guidelines on Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Translation Research in Hematology Training (TRTH) 10-year Anniversary Symposium
- Combined Basic Science and Education Session on Cancer-Associated Thrombosis
- Special-Interest Session on Sickle Cell Disease Centers
If you’re attending, we hope to see you there!