Please note that no sale of products or services takes place on this website. Any sales made by THE PLANNING SHOP international will be governed by separate terms and conditions in addition to these terms and will be provided to you for your acceptance before you place an order.
The term ‘THE PLANNING SHOP international’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CP House, 97 – 107 Uxbridge Road, London w5 5TL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of the site from time to time at our sole discretion
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We shall not be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the site or any inability to use this site or any such material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or material
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the site or for any other Statutory Rights which are not capable of being excluded
- These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and you will consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England