As THE PLANNING SHOP is part of the Adelphi Group of companies, we’d like to share an event that Adelphi is hosting in Basel, Switzerland on 25 September 2018.
‘Transformational value: Are we ready for radical change?’ is part of Adelphi’s Renaissance Series.
This one-day thought leadership event will focus on the steps that we, as an industry, must take to achieve the desired transformation in healthcare.
Engage in thought-leading debate on the role of the pharmaceutical industry in embracing the radical changes required in the quest for Transformational Value.
- Hear the views of expert speakers from physician, regulatory, technology and pharma perspectives all actively involved in the transformation facing healthcare
- Reflect on your own company strategy through informed discussion with the faculty and your peers from leading pharma companies.
Expert speakers include:
- Sachin Kamal-Bahl – VP and Head of Centre for Health Systems Innovation and Leadership, Pfizer Inc.
- Inka Heikkinen – Head of Scientific Content Development, EMEA at DIA
- Indranil Bagchi – SVP Global Value and Access, Novartis
- John New – CCO North West EHealth / Professor Salford CCG; University of Manchester (Salford Royal Foundation Trust)
- Mads Lennox Hvenekilde – Global Product Strategy and Life Cycle Leader, Roche, Basel.
Renaissance Events by Adelphi are designed to create a space for higher level conversations on issues that will shape the future marketplace
Please click here to register your interest to attend.